|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 18, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Franklin University Switzerland is pleased to announce the offer of Graduate Merit Scholarship to international students who have demonstrated excellent academic achievements. The scholarship awards include the Responsible Leadership Scholarship and the Net Positive’s Master Scholarship.
The scholarship in Switzerland is targeted at international students starting an eligible course at the university for the 2022/23 academic session in Switzerland.
|SEE ALSO: Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022|
To be considered for the Graduate Merit Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Students of all nationality applying for an eligible course at the University.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in Climate Change and Digital Transformation, Sustainable Food Systems and in the Arts and Cultural Heritage.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland.
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship in Australia 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Franklin University Graduate Merit Scholarships 2022 are to submit a complete application for admission by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Newcastle 2022 Africa Excellence Scholarship Award|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.