|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 08, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from young minds around the world with leadership potential for the Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 which aims at sponsoring awardees to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 at Munich, Germany. Deloitte support will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to Summit on full scholarship.
Deloitte is collaborating with stakeholders across business, government and civil society to prepare 50 million lives for a world of opportunity by 2030. They are applying our core skills, experience, and global reach to make an impact through education, skills development, and access to opportunity, in line with SDG 4 – Quality Education and SDG 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth.
|SEE ALSO: YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2022/2023|
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be aged between 18-30 years.
- Be nationals of any country.
- Demonstrate evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Possess track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
Who Should Apply?
This Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship is intended for young leaders focussed on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
|SEE ALSO: Yale Young African Scholars Programme in the United States 2022|
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the the Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Standard Bank South Africa Bursary for Tertiary Students 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.