|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified foreign students for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University, Thailand for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral studies.
The scholarships are for applicants wishing to enroll in an eligible engineering study program of the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students 2022/23|
To be considered for the Graduate Scholarship Program, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Meet qualification of SIIT graduate program admissions.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support).
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht).
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship for International Postgraduate Students 2022/23|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University are to apply online by the application deadline. Applicants are to attach the following documents:
- A statement of purpose
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least 2.75 GPA (for master’s degree application).
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen’s ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. Only)
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.