|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
If you are applying to study in Australia, then La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary for International Students can be relevant to you for a significant reduction in tuition fees. La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary to future postgraduate coursework and future undergraduates international Student.
La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary (OOB) to students who have been disadvantaged by the Australian border closure. The OOB will be applied as a deduction to subject tuition fees while the student is offshore until the Australian border opens.
|SEE ALSO: Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship 2022 for Africans at Sciences Po, France|
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- a new, commencing or continuing international student studying offshore online due to border closures
- a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- meet all the conditions in the offer letter for new students
- self-funded or sponsored students
- studying or intending to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework program at La Trobe University and be adversely affected by the international (not interstate) border closures
- studying online and must be offshore (outside Australia).
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
How to Apply
- New students will be automatically assessed for the bursary.
- Current students will be contacted by La Trobe University if they are eligible for the bursary. Students are requested to follow the guidelines sent via email to accept the bursary.
- For further inquiries:
Current Students can contact Ask La Trobe
New Student can email LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au
|⭐ Apply Next: Mellon Foundation Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.