|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 16, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Australian (Domestic) and International students alike are hereby invited to apply for the Melbourne Engineering Foundation International Scholarship Awards for the next academic year; scholarships targeted at Masters Students of Engineering to study at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
The scholarship seeks to encourage students wishing to take up a degree study at the University of Melbourne and also aims to encourage participation in engineering disciplines. If you wish to study in Australia on scholarship, then you should grab the opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2021/22 for International Students|
Eligibility and Criteria
To be considered for the Melbourne Engineering Foundation International Scholarships candidates need to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Australian and International candidates are eligible to apply.
- The program is available for pursuing a master degree program in the field of Computing and Information, Engineering at the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Applicants must first receive an offer of admission into a degree program at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree program.
- English Language Requirement: Courses are taught in English language, hence candidates need to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test. There exist some specific waivers; however, candidates may need to refer to school admission requirement.
|SEE ALSO: Singapore International Fully Funded Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022|
The educational award will provide the grant of $5,000 – $20,000 which will be paid in half-yearly instalments for the normal, full-time duration of the recipient’s course for a maximum of two years.
Candidates are required to first take admission in a master degree program at the university before they can be considered for the Melbourne Engineering Foundation International Scholarships 2021-2022. No separate application is required.
Part of the application process would require that the candidates submit their scan copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.