|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 10, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We are a youth-focused non-governmental organization with a vision of transforming Africa into a thriving continent. Though incorporated in 2016, our origin dates back to 2008 when a group of undergraduates began to engage teenagers in secondary schools across Lagos with the aim of teaching them to be purpose driven and value-oriented.
We have since evolved into an organization that empowers young Africans by providing capacity and opportunities in the areas of personal development, employability and entrepreneurship.The PivotAfrica Fellowship has two unique tracks – The Employability track and Entrepreneurship track
PAF Employability Track
- Young Africans who have a propensity for workplace excellence.
- Our ideal Fellow is smart, driven and confident with no trace of the common workplace malady called Minimum requirement syndrome (MRS).
PAF Entrepreneurship Track
- Our ideal Fellow is a young startup founder who has developed or is in the process of developing a proof of concept and understands the need for mentorship.
|SEE ALSO: United Nations 2023 ECA Fellowship for young African Professionals|
Benefits of PivotAfrica Fellowshp Program
- Fellows who successfully complete the employability track will join our vibrant PivotAfrica Alumni Network which provides opportunities for continuous personal and professional development.
- 18 January 2023 – Applications Open
- 10 February 2023 – Applications Close
- 11 – 17 February 2023 – Review of Applications
- 18 – 22 February 2023 – Notification of Successful Applicants
- 25 February 2023 – Commencement of PAF (5th Cohort, 2023)
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.