|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby requested from domestic and international students to apply for the 2022 Scholarship to study in any German university offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation. The award is for financial grants to highly-qualified undergraduate, masters (MA) and doctoral students with great social, academic and political engagement.
Applications from students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges. The Scholarship Department also awards grants to foreign students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes.
|SEE ALSO: Solve Education! Learning Program 2021 | Free Data and Scholarships|
To be considered for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
|APPLY ALSO: NITDA Masters and Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerians|
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship before the application deadline. Applicants are to attach relevant supporting documents.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany 2022/2023|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.