|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Nigerians, Secondary Sch. Leavers, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 28, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund in partnership with KPMG, Andersen and Leadway Assurance Company Limited invites application from suitably qualified applicants for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme for Nigerian students.
The scholarship award programme aims to support outstanding Nigerian students through their university education at any Federal University in Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Students in Africa|
To be considered for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who attended public secondary schools in Nigeria or private secondary schools.
- Student’s SSCE results cannot be older than 2 years.
- Only for students who are not currently on any scholarship scheme.
- Open to students admitted into 100 level of their studies at the time of application.
- Candidate’s four-year course must be in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Insurance or Actuarial Sciences.
- Candidates must have admission into a Federal University in Nigeria
- Must have scored a minimum of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Possess a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
|SEE ALSO: Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021/22 for Nigerian Undergraduates|
- Scholarship grant worth Four Hundred Thousand Naira (400,000) annually.
- Summer internship opportunities during the holiday or while they are on National Industrial attachment.
- Mentorship opportunities and exposure
- Upon completion, candidates will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance or Andersen) if they graduate with a First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree.
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the above eligibility criteria are to apply online and provide all the supporting documents on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.