|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of La Verne will offer two $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for 4 years) scholarships in each of the six academic programs.
Scholarships are renewable annually for up to four years of study based on the student’s academic progress and participation in their performance scholarship area. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for state and federal financial aid in addition to this scholarship.
- Applicants must be incoming freshmen, international and transfer students only (must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicants are required to major or minor in the performance area. Please refer to Area Specific Requirements.
- Applicants must enroll full-time at the University of La Verne and continuously attend while maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
|SEE ALSO: University of Dayton 2023 Merit scholarships for Undergraduate Students|
Benefits of the University of La Verne Performance Scholarship
- The University of La Verne will offer two $31,000 per year ($124,000 total for 4 years) scholarships in each of the six academic programs
Select applicants will be invited to attend Performance Scholarship Day on Friday, February 24, 2023 . Scholarship winners will be announced in mid-March. Scholarship recipients will have until April 7, 2023 to accept the Performance Scholarship.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the following application materials by midnight, February 1, 2023.
- University of La Verne Application (You may use either the La Verne application or the Common Application)
- Performance Scholarship Supplemental Application (You will need to submit your La Verne application first and set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application)
- Performance Scholarship Recommendation (You may upload this to your application portal after application submission or request your recommender to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Area Specific Requirements (You may upload these to your application portal after application submission)
- Resume: Please prepare and submit your one-page resume detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying and upload to your application portal.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.