|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Literary/Art Contests for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The fourth annual Sewanee Review Fiction, Nonfiction, and Poetry Contest will be open for submissions on July 1, 2021. Submit a short story or creative nonfiction essay of up to 10,000 words, or a selection of 1-6 poems.
This year’s judges are Brandon Taylor in fiction, Stephanie Danler in nonfiction, and Paisley Rekdal in poetry. Winners in each genre receive $1,000 and publication in the Winter 2022 issue.
All contest entrants receive a one-year subscription to the Sewanee Review starting with the Fall 2021 issue. All contest entries will be considered for publication.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Kindle Storyteller Award for Writers | Prize: £20,000|
Guidelines for Submitting:
- Submit only one story, essay, or set of 1-6 poems per entry. Please submit only once per genre.
- Submitted work must be original and previously unpublished in any form (in print or online).
- Submitted work cannot be revised once it has been submitted.
- Do not include a cover letter. Remove all identifying information from your submission. All submissions will be read anonymously.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Please notify us immediately if your contest entry is accepted by another publication.
Submission window opens between July 1 to July 31, 2021. We suggest you use the reminder link via Google Calender or iCAL in the summary table above the page, so you do not miss the contest.
|⭐ Apply Next: Kemper Human Rights Education Essay Contests|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.