|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 26, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Awards & Prizes, Scholarships,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Awards & Prizes|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
Our Executive MBA Director’s Awards enable us to enhance the diversity of each EMBA cohort. Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date, these awards cover a portion of the course fees.
Find the award details below:
- Partial awards up to a maximum of £30,000, covering a portion of the course fees.
- There is no fixed number of awards available. The number of awardees in each intake of the programme will depend on the number of applicants and the amount awarded to each successful recipient.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 World Summit Award (WSA) For Young Digital Entrepreneurs|
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level)
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort
- How the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
How to apply
Upload a supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Executive MBA programme application, answering this question:
How will your background enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort, and how will the programme benefit your sector/region in the long-term?
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Equator Prize for Sustainable Development 2021|
Director’s Awards will be awarded after each of the four admissions deadlines listed below up until all of the available funding has been allocated. We cannot guarantee the availability of these awards in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.
Candidates must submit a complete Executive MBA application including the Director’s Awards supporting statement by the deadline in order to be considered.
September 2021 intake deadlines
- 25 January 2021
- 22 February 2021
- 05 April 2021
- 17 May 2021
January 2022 intake deadlines
- 26 July 2021
- 06 September 2021
|⭐ Apply Next: Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) Gold Medal Prize 2021|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 Beautiful Ones are Born (BOAB) Competition for Secondary School Students
» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 Nasser International Leadership Fellowship For Young Leaders
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) | $100,000 USD Reward
» Jun 16, 2021: Apply Now: $285,000 in Grant Funding for Digital Inclusion Solutions
» Jun 16, 2021: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply
» Jun 16, 2021: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the UK
» Jun 17, 2021: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
» Jun 18, 2021: NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Programme
» Jun 18, 2021: The Greek Bicentennial Poetry Pamphlet Prizes | Prize: £10,000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|