|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) is pleased to announce the 2022 Summer Student Fellowships for undergraduates who are completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
The fellowship is for students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
|SEE ALSO: Yale Young African Scholars Programme in the United States 2022|
To be eligible for the Summer Student Fellowships, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be an undergraduate student completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
- Must be studying in any fields of science or engineering.
- Student must have at least a tentative interest in the ocean sciences, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
- Members of groups underrepresented in ocean science and engineering are encouraged to apply.
|SEE ALSO: Kuyper College International Ambassador Scholarship, USA 2022-23|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the WHOI Summer Student Fellowships 2022 are to complete their application online form and also submit the following documents:
- A current CV or resume that shows educational background and work experience.
- A current unofficial transcript in PDF format.
- At least two letters of recommendation from professors or others familiar with the applicant’s academic credentials.
- A completed course record worksheet listing undergraduate coursework by subject category.
- A research statement.
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.