We work with a wide range of clients, including national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations, and philanthropies. Since 1970, we have worked in more than 150 countries-delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI).
Programme Officer- PLANE Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opening at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company(IKEDC) / How to Apply
The Programme Officer will provide technical support and assist in the implementation and coordination of program activities, s/he will assist in the development of work plans at the federal level, support the team and management to ensure adherence to proposed budgets at the federal level as well as to build and maintain relationships FME and the MDA’s.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Other duties and responsibilities include;
- Work closely with the Output and the Federal Lead on programme deliverables as well as build and maintain partnerships and relationships with FME and other relevant federal agencies.
- Support the Technical Team to organize and manage events, trainings, and meetings.
- Work closely with the Finance team in collating participant meeting attendance and preparation of payment schedules for all participants.
- Work closely with the Finance team in following up on Participants’ allowances after all activities and maintain contact of all Participants.
- Work with operations to ensure seamless check-in of participants and also work with the hotel to address all participant complaints when checking in.
- Take minutes of technical meetings, send out minutes of meetings, and circulate invitation letters to Participants.
- Participate in developing Project Implementation workplans and other Standard Operational Procedures (SoP).
- Provide efficient and timely action on administrative programme matters, written assignments, and submission of reports. (Across all Output leads and Technical Leads)
- Support effective project management, and coordination and support partners on the project.
- Contribute to PLANE’s reporting and other engagement with stakeholders, in FCDO as appropriate.
- Supporting the engagement with PLANE, in conjunction with the technical leads
- Preparation and timely submission of detailed activity reports to the technical team and project office.
- Support, as needed, the mobilization of FME and MDA’s support for PLANE activities.
- Assist in preparing, filing, compiling, and disseminating documents/materials relating to the programme activities.
- Update and maintain program files and program participants’ contacts for monitoring and evaluation and activities internal reporting.
For this position, the age limit should be 35 Years and Below.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree or a Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in any of the social sciences, with at least three years of progressively responsible experience in office administration
- Ability to provide solutions and solve problems.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to lead self and pro-act.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (especially the ability to write simple reports)
- Functional independence with the initiative to manage high-volume workflow.
- Skills to interact with diplomacy and tact, and follow up on requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness and ability to work long hours when necessary.
- Essential: Fluency in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Qualified candidates should please send their CVs to [email protected], Please state the role and location in the subject of your email. Applications from women, people with disabilities, and young people who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.