> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
NSCIP Volunteer opportunity: The Steering Committee was set up to provide oversight function to the Nigerian Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) for a three (3) year period. It may be extended, if necessary, according to the analysis of the situation as agreed by the government and donors.
The goal of NSCIP is to effectively and efficiently integrate Health Disease Programs Supply Chain Management activities for optimal PSM services that would prevent stock-outs, minimize wastages and efficiently run the entire health system which includes the infrastructure, human resources and tools.
|SEE ALSO: DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2021/ How to Apply|
The Steering Committee has the following specific mandates;
- To promote access of all Nigerians to medicines and other health care products through the formulation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of supply chain policies; and the initiation of legislation aimed at ensuring that the products are available at the point of need in acceptable quality standard in line with Universal Health Coverage(UHC)
- To act as a liaison between the Federal Ministry of Health, its Agencies/Parastatals and other bodies on issues affecting the supply chain management of medicines and other healthcare products.
- Resource Mobilization and Allocation
- Alignment of Initiatives
- Priority setting for investments
- Long term governance beyond the 3 years of the integration project
- Contracts, Service, Quality and Cost Performance Management
- Govern supply chain design decisions
How to Apply
To become an NSCIP Volunteer, Click Here to Apply.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.