|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has begun the 2021 recruitment exercise. This recruitment calls for application from different locations for refineries maintenance.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is an integrated Oil and Gas company engaged in petroleum/gas exploitation, refining, and petrochemicals, transportation, storage, and marketing.
NNPC is seeking to engage reputable and credible Operations & Maintenance (O&M) companies to operate and maintain its three (3) refineries, Port Harcourt (PHRC), Warri (WRPC), and Kaduna (KRPC) to ensure reliability and sustainability to meet the nation’s fuel supply obligation.
The O&M contract scope of work shall cover, but not be limited to, the following refinery business processes:
- Long term and short term production/operations planning’
- Production and operations execution
- Monitoring, reporting, and optimization of operations
- Maintenance planning (short term)
- Maintenance execution
- Reliability and inspection
- Process and controls engineering
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory
- Specialist engineering
- Health and Safety
- Environmental management
- Turnaround maintenance planning and execution
- Minor projects
- Non-hydrocarbon Procurement
- Sub-contractor management
- Inventory and warehouse management
1) Evidence of Company’s registration and Incorporation issued by the respective governing body, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company, Particular of Directors, certified true copies of statutory documents indicating ownership structure of company, name(s) of major shareholders and percentage shareholding
2) Full details of the Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst others, telephone number, email address, and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
3) Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
4) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certification from the Industrial Training Fund expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
5) Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by the inclusion of a current copy of the compliance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
6) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by the inclusion of valid Pension clearance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021(where applicable).
How to Apply
For more information and how to apply Click here to download details.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.