|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2021 / 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
|SEE ALSO: Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship 2021 for Study in US and Canada|
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0′ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
|SEE ALSO: HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & HND Students|
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.