|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Read very comprehensively!
The physical verification exercise is one of the crucial processes that all applicants are expected to undergo which validates the eligibility of such Applicant to Beneficiary.
Based on the issue of the sudden change from Beneficiary to Applicant, the affected Beneficiaries are categorised into three (3);
1) Beneficiaries who didn’t undergo the Compulsory physical verification exercise, hence they were changed back to Applicant on discovery.
2) Beneficiaries who did the physical verification exercise, but was not successful, hence they were changed back to Applicant.
3) Beneficiaries who Successfully underwent the Compulsory physical verification exercise, but was changed backed to the applicant due to technical error (we take responsibility for this issue)
|SEE ALSO: Npower: Commencement of payment of October stipend unconfirmed|
1) For category 3, Our team is working on it, as this will not stop you from getting paid.
2) For categories 1 and 2, Should there be any provisional supplementary verification for all concerns under this category, It shall be communicated across.
Please stay tuned for further updates on this.
Get a copy of the Complete Npower Past Questions and Answers.
The Npower test is computer-based. Applicants will be tested on various subjects. Npower aptitude test questions are always different for each candidate, but are mostly repeated questions. This means if you have the past questions, you stand a better chance of scaling through.
The complete past question and answer cost just #1,200.
or click here to get yours on WhatsApp. You can also message us on 08166110313.
Source: NASIMS Facebook page
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.