They are frequently discriminated against because of lack of collateral. The project will target unemployed graduates and young entrepreneurs who are yet to achieve traction due to a lack of skills and financial resources.
The project will provide them with the opportunity to start or grow their enterprises.
The Creating Sustainable Youth MSMEs Through Urban Farming Project (SYMUF Project) in Africa is implemented by the Africa Projects Development Centre within a consortium of partners.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
The project aims to:
1. Empower Africa’s youth with agribusiness technical skills, knowledge (including climates smart agricultural practices), technologies, and market networks.
2. Empower city-based graduate youth and early start-up MSMEs to establish bankable enterprises through business training and incubation and catalyzing access to inclusive financial services.
3. Provide professional mentorship and coaching to youth through role models and mentors to address the uncertainties and risks inherent in all new enterprises
Be a beneficiary and start a career or business in Urban Farming Enterprises: Aquaculture, Poultry, Horticulture including Hydroponics, Snailery, and Mushrooms farming.
- Applicants should be Nigerian citizens between 18 and 35 years old.
- Youth must be passionate about agriculture, especially mushroom farming, poultry farming, horticulture, heliculture, and aquaculture.
- Applicants must be ready to commit three months to this program.
- The beneficiary must be unemployed when applying.
- Applicants must have access to a functioning mobile phone.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to Apply
Please complete and submit the application form below to express your interest in participating in the Sustainable Youth MSMEs through Urban Farming (SYMUF) Project:0
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.