2020 Love Anthology tagged Love: A Reflection of Light is a publication of ACEworld Publishers; a collection of poems compiled by the veteran poet and Queen of Light, Cynthia Gentile.
- Alto in the Larynx of Lake, Poetry Collection by Tomisin Olusola Martins
- Today I Choose Joy Anthology, Edited by Jide Badmus and Miriam Oyeniyi
- Amina: What Intellects Are Saying About the Love Collection By Maazi and Victoria
2020 Love Anthology is a collection written by hundreds of poets from around the world: Membis Okorie Chukwukamma, Chichi Alintah, Nutan Sarawagi, Izundu Christopher Nwokocha, Edidiong Etukudoh, Funkekeme Akposeye, William Warigon, Pius Romans Chukwudi, Raphael Adedoke, Ernest Enoh Eyong, amongst others.
The anthology centres on love and light, as this is what the world needs in this moment of death, disasters, unrest and darkness. Contributing to the success are other talented poets across the world such as Bijoy Bhakat, Billie Dee Smith Pirela, Salman Fawaz Adewale, Chinedu Caleb, Aamir Abdullah to mention but a few.
Title: 2020 Love Anthology
Year of Publication: 2020
Initiator: Cynthia Gentile
Publisher: ACEworld Publishers
Disk Size: 1.9MB
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Published: The Sustaining Cup by Olaleye Gift Emmanuel
- Critical Thematic Analysis of Taiye Ojo’s ‘all of us are birds & some of us have broken wings
- Free Book: Boys Are Not Stones Anthology II: A Country of Broken Boys