> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
In today’s Latest Loan news, we will be discussing 5 Key Things To Know About IYALOJA Loan Scheme For Petty Traders that will be launched in November 2023.
Recall that the Federal Government a few days ago announced that they will be launching the IYALOJA Loan Scheme for Petty Traders in November 2023. And Dr. Betta Edu, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, begins market sensitization and engagement under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP), the Ministry targets a non-interest loan of N50,000 to each of 1.5 million market women to improve their capital and expand their businesses.
|SEE ALSO: NITDA Female Founder Training Program 2023/ Apply|
Below are 5 Things To Know About IYALOJA Loan Scheme:
1. The program would be implemented in three phases with 500,000 persons scheduled to benefit from the first phase.
2. The non interest lyaloja Market Fund loan of N50,000 would be given to Phase 1 of market traders, selected from 109 markets across every Senatorial Zone in Nigeria.
3. The process of sensitization and . enrolment is ahead of the flag off next month as one of the president’s promise to remove Nigerians from multidimensional poverty and humanitarian crises.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: FG To Launch IYALOJA/GEEP Loan Scheme November 2023|
4. The lyaloja Monie Scheme will be providing for poor market women traders in the market, helping them to improve on their capital and expand on their businesses. These are non-interest loans given to these persons.
5. The IYALOJA Loan Scheme will be launched in November 2023.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.