> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
In today’s Latest Npower News, we will be updating you on the 5 Things To Know About N-Power Temporary Suspension. So let’s go straight to the point.
Recall that a few days ago, the management of Npower released a press statement stating the detailed information of the Audit and Temporary Suspension of the Npower programme, if you have not seen the update read it here N-power Released Statement On Program Audit And Temporary Suspension
In View of that, we decided to create this post to give you summaries of the 5 Things you should Know About the N-Power Temporary Suspension as shared by Npower:
|SEE ALSO: How To Get Verified On FG National Social Register For Cash Transfer|
1. A need for detailed investigation & audit
2. A need for proper monitoring of beneficiaries in their assigned locations
3. A need for a proper payment structure for those owed
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
4. A need to properly monitor the payment channels for prompt & effective payment
5. A need to restructure and accommodate new programs for the benefit of Nigerians
Npower has assure beneficiaries with genuine claims that they will resolve beneficiaries cases once they complete the verification exercise, they will Honour all outstanding obligations.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.