Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM HoldCo) is currently hiring creative designers for a Full-time position in the company.
Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services.
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting the communication needs to visually compelling designs in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering Liaise with client functions to establish their communication needs, requirements, and audiences to guide the direction of the creative solution.
- Design Direction Set direction for design briefs, based on the requirements of client functions, schedule project implementation, and define constraints.
- Development of Creative Design Solutions Work with a wide range of media (e.g. photography, graphics) in developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for creative briefs, using relevant design software.
- Format knowledge understand the application of formats required for desktop publishing and digital assets.
- Infographic Design Transform statistical data into visually compelling graphics and diagrams, using images, text, and colour, to make complex ideas and information more accessible.
- Brand Assurance Ensure consistency and adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines in design outputs.
- Brand Management
- analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Employee Relations
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in graphic design.
POSITION: Creative Designer
LOCATION: Lagos State
LEVEL: Entry level
INDUSTRY: Banking, Financial Services, Investment Management
FUNCTION: Design, Art/Creative IT
REMINDER: Support Room