|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 05, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Scholarships, Studies in Europe,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
Brunel Business School is pleased to announce its MBA scholarships 2021/22 aimed at African students and international students as a whole.
Brunel Business School is pleased to offer the following scholarships to successful applicants of the Full-time or Part-time Brunel MBA who will be joining us in September 2021 or January 2022. Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
The following scholarships are available and to be awarded for the 2021/22 academic session;
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship: a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship: is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
|SEE ALSO: Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students|
- 30scholarships for the Full-time MBA,
- 5scholarships for the African Continent MBA and
- 20 scholarships for the Part-time MBA programme.
- Applicants for the Brunel Business School MBA scholarships 2021/22 must be applying for either a full-time or part-time MBA programme
- There are scholarships for applicants from African continent
- There are scholarships for international students
- Applicants are advised to read the terms and conditions and how to apply.
|SEE ALSO: Central Queensland Fully Funded University Research Training Program|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates basically need to start application for admission to the school and then are considered for the available scholarships.
For September 2021 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on5 August 2021. For January 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 29 November 2021.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 Beautiful Ones are Born (BOAB) Competition for Secondary School Students
» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 Nasser International Leadership Fellowship For Young Leaders
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) | $100,000 USD Reward
» Jun 16, 2021: Apply Now: $285,000 in Grant Funding for Digital Inclusion Solutions
» Jun 16, 2021: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply
» Jun 16, 2021: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the UK
» Jun 17, 2021: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
» Jun 18, 2021: NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Programme
» Jun 18, 2021: The Greek Bicentennial Poetry Pamphlet Prizes | Prize: £10,000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|