|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Application entries are requested from qualified international students to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships awards for the 2022 academic session. Applicants must be students possessing a bachelor’s degree wishing to advance their career in a prestigious institution of higher learning.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs taught at one of the world’s finest universities. The Boustany Foundation- MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. Scholarships cover financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students|
To be considered for Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants demonstrate strong commitment and leadership potential and be able to interact with people of diverse tribe, religion and background.
- Successful scholars will be required to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
|SEE ALSO: US Embassy Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program for Nigerians 2021-2022|
- £30,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses
How to Apply (See necessary guides on scholarship opportunities)
Interested applicants for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 Applicants are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.