> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Awards & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
MEDIA LOVES TECH is on the lookout for the best digital concepts for innovative and quality journalism. Launched by DW Akademie, Germany’s leading international media development organisation, this competition is open to journalists, start-uppers, project leaders, creative minds, developers, designers, civil society members, and any other individual or organisation that aims to make a contribution- through innovation- to a quality media landscape in Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria.
The best digital innovation for the future of journalism in Tunisia is awarded a monetary prize of € 10.000.
MEDIA LOVES TECH is an initiative by DW Akademie in cooperation with the Tunisian NGO Al Khatt. This project is funded by German cooperation, in particular by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- The competition is open to anyone who wishes to contribute through an idea or by offering their skills to the development of innovative and digital journalism in Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria. Participants may be creative people, journalists, media professionals, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, members of civil society, or any other individual or organization.
- All individuals who are over the age of 18 at the time of their registration are entitled to participate in the competition (hence, “eligible participants”). Journalists, programmers, designers, data scientists, creative types, techies, and employees of companies are all invited to submit ideas or apply to join a team.
|SEE ALSO: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes Application and Nomination 2023|
Benefits of DW Akademie Media Loves Tech Competition
- Flexibility with many knowledge inputs, including on-demand networking opportunities, online trainings and masterclasses, and a community of entrepreneurs and experts long after the program is over.
- 10 000 Euros are awarded to the winner.
How to Apply
To participate,you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Join the site at medialovestech.com and select the signup link.
- Complete the form and choose a time for the interview.
- Create a team with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 members.
- Create a pitch deck for a concept based on one of the suggested themes. The group can perform preliminary design, mock-up, or prototype.
- Make a project proposal that will be successful, in whole or in part, in one or more of the target nations (Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria).
|⭐ Apply Next: Enter Now! Sony World Organization Photography Awards Contest 2024 For Students and Photographers(USD30,000 Prize Money)|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.