|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs.|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs.|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Norrenberger, a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions is currently accepting interns for paid positions.
Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Internship positions at Norrenberger Financial Group.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Norrenberger is looking for fresh, smart graduates with degrees in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology (IT)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-1 year work experience
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Undergoing the one year NYSC scheme
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
|⭐ Apply Next: ELI Abroad Medical Internships and Volunteer Work|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|