|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
MBARI invites application from recent graduates with a degree in multimedia journalism, environmental filmmaking, media studies, communications, or science writing to apply for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022.
The two-year fellowship provides unique opportunity to report on advances in ocean science, technology, and conservation and gain real-world experience while working collaboratively with MBARI scientists, engineers, and science communicators.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs (Funded to China)|
To be eligible for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must have acquired a bachelor or master’s degree on multimedia journalism or environmental filmmaking.
- Must be familiar with video editing programs such Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X.
- Must demonstrate the passion to advance marine science and engineering.
- Must possess a creative and team-oriented spirit.
- Have a passion for finding ways to engage new and diverse audience
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022 are to submit their application material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the below address, or by fax to (831) 775-1720.
MBARI, Human Resources
Job Code: SciComm2022
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
|SEE ALSO: WHOI Summer Student Fellowships for Undergraduates 2022|
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter: As part of the cover letter, candidates are asked to include a personal statement summarizing goals for the fellowship, details of relevant classes, and work experience, and links to work samples. Please highlight why this opportunity would be a good fit with your career goals.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.