|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 for international students with the ability to create change and influence others in their chosen field of endeavors.
The Snowdon Masters Scholarship has been designed to identify and accelerate talented disabled students through higher education, creating the influencers of the future.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship in Australia 2022|
To be considered for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that they are exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change within and beyond their academic field.
- Must have shown excellence in their chosen subjects.
- Demonstrated leadership potential with a proven drive for success.
- Ability to create change and drive disability issues.
- Proven achievements in academia, employment, or voluntary activities.
- Must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate their ambitious drive to succeed now and into the future.
|SEE ALSO: British Council IELTS Award 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Snowdon Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to read the Guidance Criteria, FAQs, and a fullest of application questions before completing the application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship Programme 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.