|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Welcome to this $50,000 global creative data challenge. WGS supply the datasets and themes. You provide creative, intuitive data-visualizations that tell a story or reveal something interesting about the data.
The winning works will receive cash prizes, international press coverage, and the chance to have their work exhibited to world leaders at the World Government Summit in February 2023.
This year’s prize focuses on the past, present and future. How well has the world progressed and improved in recent years? Where do we stand right now and how could we measure that? And what factors and drivers might shape society, government and citizens of the future?
- The competition is open to anyone interested in design, data analytics, and visual story-telling.
- Maybe you’re a designer, a developer, a creative professional, an analytics ninja, solo practitioner or a team – all are welcome to take part
|SEE ALSO: Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide|
Benefits of World Government Summit Organization Data Visualization Prize
- $25,000: Grand Prize Winner
- $7,500-Interactive, Winner
- $5,000-Interactive, Runner-up
- $2,500-Interactive, Third Place
- $5,000-Poster, Winner
- $3,000-Poster, Runner-up
- $1,000-Poster, Third Place
- $1,000-Poster, Fourth Place
- 16 December: Competition opens
- 1st February 11:59PM AST : Competition closes
- 10 February: Winners announced
- 13 February: Exhibition at the World Government Summit, Dubai
Entries will be judged by a panel of creative and industry leaders led by David McCandless of Information is Beautiful.
|SEE ALSO: 500px 2023 Global Photography Awards (cash prize of $2,000)|
How to Apply
Choose one or visualize all three of the following competition concepts and datasets.
- What Just Happened? What’s improved? What’s broken through? What’s gone supernova? Charting our development across many different metrics over a 10 year period to highlight the successes – and the bottlenecks. Explore this dataset
- Dashboard of the Present Future Governments need to see how well they, their nation and their populace are doing – from a data-perspective. Design us a data display for this purpose. How might it look, feel and function. Which metrics are primary? Explore this dataset
- The Future of Frontiers What factors and drivers might shape the society, government and citizens of the future? Tracking and visualising our progress and predictions for innovation in adaptation, future governance, public services, and social technology.
|⭐ Apply Next: Green Spaces in the City: Flash Fiction and Poetry Competition 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.