Sequel to our publication on the announcement by the Federal Government, SMEs and artisans can now apply for the 2020 Federal Government Survival Fund worth N75 Billion.
According to the previous publication, the survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
- Monday 21st September, 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September, 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September, 2020 – General (All Sectors)
- All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 21, 2020.
How to apply
Members of the public can still apply till the 15th of October, 2020.
TARGET: MSMEs & Artisans
LEVEL: Nigerian-owned, CAC registered, BVN
PRIZE: To be determined by FG
HOST: Federal Government of Nigeria
DEADLINE: 15 October, 2020
REMINDER: Support Room
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to benefit from the fund should use the buttons above.