|KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!|
Commentary Gates currently accepting submissions for its 2020 anthology. The submission window remains upon until 1st August 2020. They pay 0.5c (Equiv of 0.37USD) per word.
Cemetery Gates is looking for stories on “local lore or location-based oddities”. Send them something dark that is set in a place you’ve lived or somewhere you’ve visited before.
Eligible for Cemetery Gates Anthology:
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit to Cemetery Gates Anthology:
- Submit a single short story that is dark and that is set in a place you are familiar with.
- The story must be between 3000 and 6000 words.
- The submission must be a doc. or rtf. file.
- The magazine will favor stories that are set in real places.
- The deadline for submissions is August 1, 2020.
- Cemetery Gates pays 0.5c per word.
Send your submission to email@example.com
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📩 Stay in the know with our Newsletter