9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushing the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at 9Mobile
Manager, Infrastructure Architect
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
- Lead the design and develop IT infrastructure architecture solutions to solve business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Work within specific guidelines and procedures and apply advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems.
- Lead the development of Infrastructure strategies, standards, baselines and roadmaps for applicable technology areas. Leverage vendors and partners as appropriate to ensure solutions are up-to-date and are following industry best practices.
- Develop end to end Infrastructure technology plans based on the IT strategy;
- Guide Infrastructure technology decisions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and established Infrastructure principles & standards.
- Ensure alignment of capacity plans for IT infrastructure with those of other demand management / planning functions across all technology functions within the organization.
- Provide advanced-level architecture for other projects, solutions, or procurements. Design, implement, and document Infrastructure systems related services, like Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Database, Archiving and Cloud Platform.
- Provide enterprise architecture research and analysis on new technologies that have a potential impact and/or provide improvements to service delivery.
- Provide enterprise architecture guidance for design, implementation, maintenance, operation, monitor, and report for Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Database, Archiving and Cloud Platform
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Head of IT Architecture & Planning
|APPLY ALSO: Executive Assistant at Hewlett Packard – HP|
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.