> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The management of NYSC has released 2023 batch C Stream 2 camp resumption date. According to management, the 2023 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation Course will begin 24th November to 14th December 2023.
Camp Registration for the NYSC 2023 Batch ‘C’ Stream II will start from 24th to 27th November, 2023. PCMs are advised not to travel at night to the Orientation Camp.
PCMs with discrepancies in their Date of Graduation as uploaded on the NYSC portal and the date on their Statement of Results will not be registered in the Orientation Camp. PCMs should sort out such issues with the Student Affair Officers (SAOs) before coming to the Camp.
Camp Registration Requirements For NYSC 2023 Batch C Stream 2:
(a). Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online.
(b). Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c). School Identity Card.
(d). Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / How to Apply|
(e). Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(f). In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered.
1. All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2023 Batch ‘C’ Stream I Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passports and original copies of all uploaded documents.
2. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to embark on night journey to the Orientation Camps in order not to endanger themselves. They are also advised to break their journey if it is going beyond 6:00pm and pass the night in military or police barracks, NYSC Secretariats, Corps Lodges and other safe places. PCMs should diligently read the Call-up letters as they contain all relevant information and guidelines.
|SEE ALSO: 3MTT Program Shortlisted Candidates Status / How to Check|
3. Parents and Guardians are enjoined to warn their wards to be security conscious and not board vehicles by the roadside or vehicles unregistered with the NURTW while travelling to Camp. They are advised to use only government approved motor parks in order not to fall prey to criminals. They should equally be admonished on the dangers of travelling at night.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
4. National Diploma (ND) Certificates will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
5. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clampdown and prosecute anyone caught.
|SEE ALSO: FG Renewed Hope Adire Production Scheme|
6. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
7. Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
8. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9. All married pregnant and nursing mothers not deployed to their respective husbands’ places of domicile can now proceed to the NYSC Orientation Camps within their spouses’ States of residence for Orientation Course. However, they are to present for registration, in addition to other relevant documents: (i). Evidence of marriage, (ii). Identity of husband, (III). Evidence of husband’s place of domicile.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.