> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
The Project Manager in the PMO office will work closely with relevant stakeholders and a small team to partner with one or more BUs to facilitate implementation and smooth running of an effective and lean project management framework in such Bus.
|SEE ALSO: Dangote Group Recruiting Massively / How to Apply|
- Provide governance and oversight to projects managed by assigned business units.
- Support various change management program and, in general, act as an agent of change.
- Responsible for overall project/program planning, execution and tracking of assigned projects in FMN’s portfolio, including managing cost, timeline, and scope.
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Assess risk of project and mitigations to minimize project risks.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and vendors to ensure flawless execution of assigned projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress, manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and cost.
- Support in facilitating the adoption of breakthrough business practices and technologies such as Continuous Improvement, Process Automation, AI, Service Delivery Excellence, etc to boost productivity and competitiveness.