|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
One Teen Story is now receiving entries for her contest. Three stories will be selected, and the author of each will receive $500, and 25 copies of the published story.
Eligible writers are between the age of 15 and 19, and stories should be between 2000 and 4500 words.
About One Teen Story
One Teen Story is a literary magazine run by One Story. They publish three issues yearly, publishing each story singularly. One Story recently recieved a 2020 Whiting Literary Magazine Prize.
- Anyone who is between the ages of 13 and 19 from anywhere in the world.
- There is no entry fee.
How to Submit to One Teen Story:
- Submit a story that is between 2000 and 4500 words.
- The main characters in the story to be submitted must be teens.
- The story must be written in English.
- Stories that have been previously published or stories that are forthcoming at other publications are not eligible.
- Note that: Proof of age must be provided by all winners.
Deadline: November 20, 2020.
- Three winners will be selected. Each winner will receive $500.
- Each winner will also receive 25 contributor copies.
TARGET: Young Writers
LEVEL: Age 13 to 19
PRIZE: $500 each for three winners, Publications
HOST: One Teen Story
DEADLINE: November 20, 2020
REMINDER: Support Room
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.