> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
United Nigeria Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales executive at United Nigeria Airlines.
Please read the job information carefully and apply before the deadline.
Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products and services.
Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria
- Achieving sales goals and developing sales plans.
- Researching prospects and generating
- Contacting potential and existing
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and
- Preparing and sending quotes and
- Managing the sales process through specific software
- Building and maintaining a CRM
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales
- Track and monitor work
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Perform such other duties as may be
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
|SEE ALSO: Administrative Assistant at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)|
Experience & Qualification
- BSc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a sales executive in the aviation industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.