The colour is neither black nor white, it’s grey.
In few weeks from now, the anthology, This is Nigeria, will be released, as the publication date is set and work, ongoing. A huge appreciation to our contributors, we are awed by the number and contents of the entries received. It’s quite beyond our expectation as the anthology is set to hit spotlight on ACEworld and other literary platforms, that which hasn't occurred since the days of “In my Father’s house Anthology”. Thank you for bringing this to reality.
Meanwhile, as the involvement of editorial expertise is inevitable in any anthological work, just quite a number of entries will be featured from the sea of submissions received. But we’re ready to tender sincere apologies to writers whose works will be rejected upon publication.
Below are few out of what the anthology has in stock:
- JUNE IS DARK IN MY COUNTRY BY YUSUF ISMAIL ABAYOMI (POETRY)
- NATIONAL HARMTHEM BY ADEBAYO TITIMATHEWS (POETRY)
- LET’S LIVE WHILE WE CAN BY ODEYEMI MUBARAK (ESSAY)
- THE SERVITUDE CALLED N.Y.S.C BY ADETAYO OMOTOYOSI ADEOLU (POETRY)
- THE DEVIL IN US BY DAVID O. OLOWOEYO (NONFICTION)
- AND JESUS WEPT FOR NIGERIA BY JOHN CHIZOBA VINCENT (POETRY)
- AN ODE TO FLAGS BY OLA W. HALIM (POETRY)
- THEY SHOT GOD BY PHILIP C. ABONYI (NONFICTION)
- EXPENSIVE DEMONS BY CRYSTAL E POET (POETRY)
- GREEN AND RED BY UCHENDU K NJIONYE (POETRY)
Publication date: 12th August, 2018.
Publisher: ACEworld Publishers
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter to receive automatic update via e-mail.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.