> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Tony Elumelu Foundation – The main philosophy of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is based on our Founder’s desire to empower a generation of successful for-profit entrepreneurs who drive Africa’s economic and social transformation.
Our guiding principles are derived from an inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, which states that long-term, dynamic African-led private sector investment in key sectors of the continent’s economy will drive economic and social development through its programmes and activities, the Tony Elumelu Foundation seeks to “institutionalise luck” and create an environment where entrepreneurship can flourish in a sustained manner.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Graduate Recruitment 2023.
- Job type: Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To ensure proper Data warehousing and management to deliver a data driven TEF in a cost-effective manner.
- Clean, Interpret, and analyse data results using statistical techniques and provide insightful reports through interactive dashboards
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Responsible for translating data into information and information into actionable insights in line with TEF’s overall goals
- Collaborate and work with the TEFConnect and the development/engineering teams to ensure the right data is captured in the right format at every point on the platform.
- Export data from the database as will be requested by the M&E Manager
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Conduct periodic TEF internal audit checks to ensure Data Privacy and Protection policies are adhered to
- Provide support to data-related technical issues of TEF Entrepreneurs, applicants, Mentors, and internal stakeholders, on various TEF platforms
- Provide recommendation on programme performance improvement based on analysed data
- To liaise with all relevant departments and communicate the date of results and business impact reports during and after each programme’s stage
- To report all departmental data activities across the group.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experience working with large datasets
- Proficiency with programming languages (Java/Python)
- Good, applied statistics skills (Central Tendency, Variance, Standard Deviation)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a data analyst.
Deadline: November 17, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.