First Bank of Nigeria Limited has launched its Executive Conversion Programme For Young Nigerians for the year 2020 and applications are currently being received.
First Bank is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate flnancial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi
Target Group: See qualifications below
Host: First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline: Not Specified.
Mode of Application: Online
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
Key Competencies & Attributes
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HDD Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Primary Location: NG-LA-HEAD OFFICE
Work Locations: HEAD OFFICE, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS
Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE
Job Type: Full-time Day Job
Click here to apply.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.