|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Embassy of Poland in Abuja, representing Poland in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consular Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acting as a consular assistant, following Consul’s directives.
- Contact with clients.
- Organizing documents.
- Assistance in acquiring information, data and statistics regarding consular matters in Nigeria and countries of additional accreditation.
- Assistance in the verification of companies and their registration or statutory documents.
- Answering routine phone calls regarding consular affairs (assigned by the Consul).
- Preparing drafts of diplomatic notes pertaining to consular matters (accepted by the Consul).
- Translation tasks.
- Fulfilling other duties assigned by the Consul.
|SEE ALSO: Warehouse Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
Competence, Qualifications and Working Experience
- Graduates with a very good degree (first-class honours, second class honours upper division) in any discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of related experience (most preferably in a Diplomatic Mission), or proof o traineeship in a well-recognised organisation.
- A good sense of cooperation, organisation and personal responsibility. Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to organize tasks, research, keep records, enter data, draft relevant note verbales, letters, and other documents.
- A high degree of integrity and a commitment to customer service.
- Computer skills – must be proficient in Word, Excel, e-mail and the internet.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and oral. Knowledge of Polish would be a big advantage.
Salary: N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which should contain the following:
- A letter of motivation in English (1-page max) outlining your suitability for the position and interest in working with the Embassy of the Republic of Poland;
- A CV / Resume (with photo, 1-page max);
- A scan of the diploma from studies;
- Details of two nominated referees with contact details and if available, copies of professional references;
- Copies of any relevant academic, professional and language qualifications.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Consular Officer Application (your full name)”, Example: “Consular Officer Application John Smith” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without the advised subject line may not be considered.
- Data Protection: All personal information received will be kept in line with GDPR and Data Protection guidelines.
- Please make sure you provide your correct contact details. The selected candidate(s) will be invited for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted regarding an interview within two weeks of the closing date please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Deadline: 31st December 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.