|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Business Administrator at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). See position below:
Business Unit Administrator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at the British Council – Nigeria|
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar and meeting commitments.
- Organize and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organized private sector and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Organize events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business-related fields with a minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrator or Executive Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO, or equivalent levels in a medium or large organization.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Qatar Airways|
Skills and Attributes:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Organization and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity, and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication, and interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage.