|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 4 years
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc|
- Lead generation/Prospecting
- Manage and follow up on existing Prospects via email, site visits, and phone call business deals yet to be finalized, and close the sales.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through research, cold calling, networking and social media
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications
- Qualify lead and send business profile to prospect
- Update and log lead’s information into CRM
- Setting up meetings with Prospects, pitch and identify prospects’ needs/pain point
- Cross-sell – Meet with the procurement manager on vendor registration for benefit of future business opportunities with them.
- Schedule initial presentation (demo) with a Consultant to explain product and services enhancement; the software functionality and capabilities to Prospects.
- Relationship management of prospect
- Convert leads to an opportunity in CRM
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at JMG Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any related discipline with related work experience (experience sale of ICT/ERP solutions).
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Sales closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Ability to meet sales.
Remuneration: 3 – 4 million Naira per annum
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.