|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role Canva Expert at MacTay Consulting.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Representative at Boacon Autos|
- The potential graphic designer will develop concepts by examining and replicating other designs
- Create amazing designs such as certificates, invitation cards, graduation cards, wall print,s and many more.
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art.
- Coordinate with other designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers to accomplish targets.
- Work effectively to deliver projects on time.
- Use software like Adobe Photoshop to create a wide range of images, cartoons, and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
- Submit samples of art in its different sizes to management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Jobs at DANO Milk – Arla Dairy Products Limited|
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Sep 01, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.