|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
DBN Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing, we are pleased to announce to the public that all interested and qualified applicants should take note of the following guidelines.
Role: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Job Objective and Summary
The Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director/CEO provides high-level, confidential administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office of the MD/CEO. He/she serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD/CEO. The Personal Assistant is part of the CEO’s Office team and reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at British Council, Unilever, Others|
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director/CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, providing needed background information, etc.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the Managing Director/CEO; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles assignments expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD/CEO’s schedule is followed and respected, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Proactively and reactively handle ad hoc requests for the Managing Director/CEO.
|SEE ALSO: Ongoing Recruitments at Dangote Group, Winco Foam | Apply|
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 6 years post-graduate cognate experience in a similar role in a financial institution and a first degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline. A post-graduate degree in a management-related field or a relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.