|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post-Graduate Scholarships.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. Interested candidates should read details and apply to scholarships.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
|SEE ALSO: 5 Steps to Working as a Pharmacist in the UK for Oversea Pharmacists|
To qualify for NAE 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
- Subject Eligibility:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
|SEE ALSO:UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students|
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
|SEE ALSO:US Embassy Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program for Nigerians 2021-2022|
- Tuition fees
- Field trips
- Living expenses support
- Return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) 2021/2022 Post-Graduate Scholarships are to follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Click on “Register Now”to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirements”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
|SEE ALSO:2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students|
- To Overseas category applicants: “Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
|⭐ Apply Next: Wageningen University&Research Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.