|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Vacancy at PalmPay Limited.
Talent Acquisition Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Investment Analyst at Michael Stevens Consulting|
- We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Supervisor who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in recruitment and also providing consistent, centralized support to recruiters as they identify finalist candidates and move to the final interview and offer stage of the full cycle recruiting process.
- The Talent Acquisition Supervisor will ensure timely and efficient processing of all necessary information and paperwork to ensure legal compliance as the recruiter moves to the offer stage and then upon acceptance of the offer, the TA Supervisor will be responsible for processing of all paperwork related to a new hire and hand over to the HR team for orientation.
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor duties will include but not limited to:
- Posting and advertising jobs;
- Corresponding with job applicants;
- Processing employment letters;
- Providing logistical support for interviews and meetings;
- Preparing correspondence and presentations;
- Editing and formatting documents; preparing materials for trainings;
- Acting as a resource for answering general HR inquiries;
- Planning, coordinating and/or maintaining responsibility for various HRM activities;
- Data entry, filing and documentation.
- The TA Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring familiarity with the overall function of the HRM Office and ensuring confidentiality with all HRM related matters.
- Interview scheduling/coordination as well as greeting candidates and facilitating meetings/interviews in the conference rooms.
- Prepare compensation analysis for recruiters and work closely with compensation to ensure utilizing the most updated country salary bands.
- Prepare Provisional offer letters and Employment contracts.
- Work closely with recruiters on each hire to maintain candidate files and be the point of contact to finalize all necessary paperwork in the new hire files in Google Drive and ensure compliance with MSH standards and legal requirements.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Specialists by conducting reference checks on prospective employees and typing them up.
- When requested assist the Recruiters by performing basic screening of job applicants over the phone to ascertain whether they meet the minimum requirements of the open position.
- Aide other TA Supervisors by helping manage logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings via outlook, provide logistical support for meetings on-site and coordinate travel arrangements where necessary.
- Assist talent acquisition staff by attending and giving logistical as well as administrative support for job fairs and college recruiting events.
- Support HRIS actions. Cross train with TA Specialists to help post and advertise jobs on JazzHR and other sites as requested.
- Work in concert with the other TA Specialists to monitor the JazzHR problem mailbox and assist applicants in applying via the online system.
- General back-end hiring support: provide administrative support for other HRM Meetings including scheduling assistance, tracking attendance, preparing and copying materials, ordering food and supplies. Assist with Outlook meetings and scheduling for TA team members.
- Other duties as required.
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate relationships with colleges, networking groups, and public health organizations that could improve our brand/marketing in the community as well as broadcast our openings and increase applicant flow.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc and above in Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- 3 or more years of practical experience in Talent Acquisition and management;
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Executives at Willers Solutions Limited|
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature utilizing strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
- Proven efficiency in a high volume, repetitive work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and complete high volume of assigned work accurately.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working experience with MS Office applications and Google Sheets.
- Experience with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and related report generation experience a plus.
- Must have practical and extensive recruiting experience.
- Experience with detailed reporting and tracking.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a team member.
- A high degree of flexibility.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.