|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for job opening at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Dangote Group|
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
- You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
- Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil and Gas Services|
N50,000 – N65,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Aug 22, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.