|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Link To Apply For KDSG 10,000 Teachers Recruitment 2022 – The Kaduna State Government (KDSG) will commence recruitment of 10,000 teachers in Kaduna State starting from July 21, 2022, portal will become active for a period of two weeks for interested Applicants to apply for the teaching job.
Suitably qualified candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed, B.A EED, B.Sc, Bd, B.Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should visit the Kaduna State Government’s website or Click Here to Apply. The online site will be designed by the Kaduna State University (KASU).
|SEE ALSO: NPF Recruitment 2021 – Successful Candidates To Begin Documentation, announced the date|
- There will be a school-by-school requirement on the portal and applicants are expected to apply to schools closest to their residences.
- Applicants will be screened and successful ones will be invited to sit for a Computer Based examination at three centres; Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan towns.
- Only those that scored 75% in the examination, which is the standard that has been set by Kaduna State government, will be invited for an oral interview.
- Successful applicants are expected to come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the interview. The originals will be sighted while photocopies of all certificates will be given to the panel.
- The Board will incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied or those that scaled through the recruitment process.
Deadline: The portal will be open on July 21st, 2022, and closes on August 5th 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.