|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Green Africa Airways Limited is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the available jobs at Green Africa Airways Limited. All available positions (2) are listed below:
- Coordinate and manage all activities of ground services staff which include airside and landside operations.
- Manage the smooth operations of the daily flights within set Green Africa targets.
- Manage the staffing level to ensure sufficient airport staff is on duty to perform operations. Ensure that duties are adequately rostered and covered on a daily, taking into account sick leave, authorize vacation and staff shift swaps.
- Manage all staff work and personal issues.
- Monitor and consult with vendors on a daily basis, making sure that they operate to Green Africa standards.
- Host operations briefings with all stakeholders as required.
- Proactively deal with issues before they turn into problems.
- Motivate and empower our airport team and encourage personal development.
- Provide a stimulating environment in which team members feel motivated to give excellent customer service.
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Participate in Incident / Accident investigations for Root Cause and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Monitor and manage compliance with Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig. CARs)
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at HRLeverage Africa Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills
- Decision Making skills
- Leadership skills
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited|
- Ensure parking stand is allocated.
- Check all inbound flight paperwork.
- Rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies.
- Ensure sufficient services and staff are in a position on time as per Service Level Agreements (SLA’S).
- Ensure services and provision of Special Needs Passengers.
- Prior to aircraft arrival, ensure all arrival services and equipment are in correct position. Meet and liaise with all service parties.
- Ensure all agreed SLAs, safety standards and procedures are adhered to by all internal and external parties.
- Monitor safe arrival of aircraft to stand, activate and implement arrival procedure.
- Supervise/coordinate passenger disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate crew disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate dead load offload.
- Check with third parties for any discrepancies.
- Check aircraft holds pre and post flight.
- Ensure all in house departments and third parties adhere to agreed working practices/guidelines to ensure safe and on time turnaround.
- Always communicate with all relevant departments regarding OTP.
- Maximize OTP while remembering, safety first before commercial consideration.
- Ensure all parties in place for safe departure from stand and make sure all security checks have been completed correctly.
- Initiate/agree aircraft pushback.
- Final accountability for authorizing departure of aircraft in accordance with all GREEN AFRICA and legislative requirement.
|APPLY ALSO: Personal Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Analytical Skills
- Safety & Security awareness
- Basic lifting technique skills
- Basic weights and balance skills
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.