|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Outsource Africa is a leading recruitment agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are specialists in recruiting talents and understand the effort it takes to find the right talent.
From our screening/ profiling of candidates to final selection, we are with you every step of the way.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Outsource Africa.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Recruitment at Oando Plc|
- Hands on Experience
- Ability to use IT systems & Knowledge of Fleet Management/ Maintenance Software
- Conversant with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of the Nigerian road network
- Driver Skill assessment, selection and training
- Ensure proper deployment of drivers and effective conflict resolution of driver issue.
- Responsible for Health and Safety of Drivers( Company Driver and Outsourcing drivers.
- Information sharing to ensure best practices in service delivery and welfare.
- Achieve a 3% reduction in costs month-on-month vis-à-vis Maintenance costs.
- Engage 3rd party providers of service for discounts and better rates.
- Offsite recovery within 6hrs from the time the decision to recover is taken.
- Ensure 98% vehicle/fleet availability.
- Quarterly performance review of 3rd party providers i.e. maintenance, transport and other Value- added service provider to ensure they are in sync with our objectives.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and other periodic report are turned in within 3 days of due dates
- Review all records of pre/post-trip inspections for every journey/operation weekly.
- Resolution of all complaints within 4 hours for minor issues and no more than 24 working hours on major issues.
- Supervising the monthly trainings with Drivers and Assistants on safe driving and maintenance.
- Co-ordinating monthly safety and general trainings in liaison with EHS and HR teams.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil and Gas Services|
Qualification and Requirements
Educational Qualification: HND (Upper Credit) or BSC (2.2) in Transport, Geography, Social Science, Business Management or Supply Chain related field
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Aug 14, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.